RACH promotion terms
Gift card reward
April 17, 2020
You could receive a $25 gift card (“Reward”) for enrolling in Oportun’s recurring automated payment plan (“RACH”) for your Oportun personal loan (“Account”), subject to the terms and conditions stated below. Oportun has the right to alter or discontinue this Program at any time, in its sole discretion. For purposes of this Program:
- “Account” is defined as your personal loan with Oportun.
- “RACH” is an automated payment plan you can enroll in with Oportun to automatically withdraw your scheduled loan payments from your specified deposit account via recurring electronic debits initiated by Oportun with your permission.
- “Participants” are defined as Oportun customers who:
- have an Account in current status at the time they enroll in RACH with Oportun;
- enroll in online account servicing and RACH within the specified time in response to an offer from Oportun;
- have at least three months until the maturity date on their Account when they enroll in RACH, after receiving the Payment Program offer;
- have never previously been enrolled in RACH with Oportun; and
- do not refinance their loan during the Program.
- “Payment Program” or “Program” is defined as the invitation to enroll in RACH payments to receive a specified Reward.
- “Reward” is defined as either a $25 Tango Card delivered to your email address that gives you access to more than 100 retailers or a $25 Visa®gift card delivered to your home.
By participating in the Program, Participants agree to these terms and conditions. This Program is void where prohibited by law.
If Oportun modifies the terms of this Program, new terms will be posted on Oportun.com/terms/autopay-gc, which are effective upon posting. Continued participation in the Payment Program after any modification shall constitute consent to such modification. If the Program is canceled, Oportun will honor Rewards earned for up to 30 days after cancellation for those Participants that meet the Program terms within that 30 day period. Disputes and claims related to the Program must be submitted within 60 days of cancellation to be considered.
Here’s how you receive a $25 gift card Reward:
- The Participant must first enroll in the Oportun RACH payment plan, to make the scheduled required minimum payments on the Participant’s Account by the payment due date, by visiting a participating Oportun retail location, calling 855-314-5927 to speak with an agent or enrolling online at account.Oportun.com/services.
- The Participant must make two payments via RACH which are not returned for any reason.
- The Participant’s account must remain in good standing at the time the Reward is issued, or it will be forfeited.
- The Reward can be used to further pay down the Account balance.
Employees of Oportun are not eligible for this Program. Rewards are nontransferable. Rewards are not redeemable for cash, are subject to all terms and conditions of issuer, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. For Participants who provide a valid email address, the Reward will be delivered electronically to the recipient’s email address four to six weeks after making two recurring automated payments. For customers that do not provide a valid email address, the Reward will be delivered to the Participant’s most current mailing address. Please allow up to 6–8 weeks for mail delivery following qualification. No Reward replacement permitted. Oportun may prohibit a Participant from participating in the Program or receiving a Reward, in its sole discretion, if it determines that such Participant is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity, or legitimate operation of the Program in any way.
Participants agree to release, discharge, and hold Oportun and its respective directors, officers, employees, promotion agencies, and assigns harmless against any and all claims, damages, and liability caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Program or use or redemption of any Reward. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Program materials and these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail, govern, and control. Oportun will not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Program or administration of the Program. Oportun assumes no responsibility for undeliverable email messages resulting from any form of active or passive filtering by a user’s internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user’s email account to receive email. This Program and these terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of California without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of California. Oportun reserves the right to terminate or change this offer at any time. Contact us toll-free at 855-314-5927 if you have any questions concerning these terms and conditions.
Presented by Oportun, Inc./Oportun LLC., 2 Circle Star Way, San Carlos, CA 94070.
This Program is not sponsored or endorsed by Tango Card or Visa®.